BTL ULTRA Femme 360 Vaginal Rejuvenation (Labial & Vaginal Tightening)
results may vary based on a variety of factors
BTL ULTRA Femme 360 is an innovative, safe, and effective non-surgical alternative to vaginoplasty and labiaplasty procedures. ULTRA Femme is the only technology of its kind providing complete vaginal rejuvenation including labial remodeling (labia reduction) and vaginal tightening with a single device. It uses the body’s natural processes to stimulate collagen production and restore the vaginal and vulvar areas to a more youthful state.
The ULTRA Femme 360 procedure tightens and raises the labia, decreases the diameter of the introitus (vaginal opening) and the vaginal canal, improves natural lubrication, improves sensation, and can make orgasm easier to reach. Many patients also experience an improvement in stress incontinence from the treatment. ULTRA Femme 360 causes no pain or discomfort, requires no anesthesia, and has no downtime.
According to initial results, 80% of tested subjects noted an improvement in appearance of the area as moderate to excellent. 60% also reported an improvement in sexual satisfaction of moderate to excellent and the remaining 40% mild improvement.
Rejuvenation of the vagina and entire vulvar and area including:
- Plumping of Labia Majora
- Lifting and firming of Labia Minora
- Tightening of Introitus (vaginal opening)
- Tightening of Vaginal Canal
- Tightening of Perinium
- Increased Blood Flow to Clitoris
- Increased Sensitivity & Improved Orgasm
- Improvement in Stress Incontinence
The labia are tightened and raised, the diameter of the vaginal opening decreases, lubrication of the area improves, as does sexual satisfaction. It can also be used to address perineal loosening caused by childbirth. A great side benefit of the procedure is the improvement of stress incontinence from the tightening of the anterior wall of the vagina.
How ULTRA Femme 360 Works:
ULTRA Femme 360 uses two attachments to address the two target areas, the vaginal canal and the labial area. For the treatment of the labia, the entire vulvar area is heated using radio frequency to stimulate collagen synthesis and blood supply for rejuvenation and heightened sensitivity. Focused thermal energy disrupts collagen fibers causing them to unravel and the natural healing process encourages fibroblasts to produce new collagen fibers and increase blood supply to the pubic mound, labia, clitoris, and perineum. When treating the vaginal canal, a different attachment is used and inserted to access the entire vaginal canal. Radio frequency is transmitted into the vaginal mucosa to stimulate the production of new collagen and restore the mucosa to a more youthful state.
The ULTRA Femme 360 Process:
ULTRA Femme 360 allows patients the ability to address the area or areas of concern to them. They can opt to treat the vaginal canal, labia, or both. Treatment of the labia and vagina can be done consecutively during the same treatment time.
A water based gel is first applied to the skin of the labia area and the radio frequency energy is delivered in pulses as the hand piece is moved across the area. For the vagina a special adapter is used to treat the entire vaginal canal. There is no pain or irritation during the procedure, only a warming sensation. Treatment time is short, usually 20 – 30 minutes.
A treatment of four sessions, spaced one to two weeks apart is conducted to achieve the optimal results. Some improvements can usually been seen and felt immediately post treatment, with the full results being achieved 4 week after your final treatment as the collagen continues to remodel. Maintenance treatments may be recommended annually.
LABIAL HANDPIECE VAGINAL HANDPIECE
There is no recovery for the ULTRA Femme 360 procedure. You can return to your normal activities immediately after the procedure. It is advised to refrain from intercourse for 7 days after treatment.
Request a Consultation:
For more personalized information on BTL ULTRA Femme 360, please request a consultation, or call us at 281.313.7435.