Vitamin C…for your Skin?
- Posted on: Nov 21 2012
This time of year, you may be stocking up on Vitamin C to treat or prevent a cold. You may not know, however, that Vitamin C can also be greatly beneficial to your skin.
If you are in your 20′s and 30′s, skin care should be all about prevention-taking good care of your skin now, so that you don’t have to correct it later. Obagi has a wonderful line called Obagi Professional-C Serum 15% that is perfect for just that. It’s chocked full of Vitamin C, the only topical anti-oxidant proven to stimulate collagen synthesis.
- Improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation (discoloration)
- Accelerates skin turnover to restore balance, radiance, and clarity to lackluster skin
- Promotes skin rejuvenation from the inside out
- Minimizes future skin cell damage by neutralizing free radicals and protecting the skin
- Maximizes antioxidant absorption due to a low pH level. A low pH also means greater antioxidant stability and a longer shelf life than other leading Vitamin C products
It’s an ideal skin care system if you have:
- Minimal fine lines
- Minimal unevenness of skin tone
- Mild hyperpigmentation and minimal age spots
- Intolerance to, or are not ready for, more aggressive anti-aging regimens
- Dry, normal, oily, or even sensitive skin