Boost Your Energy with B12
- Posted on: Apr 23 2012
- Leave a response
We’ve all been there-that moment in the afternoon when your energy wanes and you begin to feel sluggish. There can be many reasons for feeling low in energy and people often try to overcome this state with caffeine.
B Vitamins have many wonderful benefits, one of which is that they can help restore your energy. I find that many of my patients are deficient in certain B vitamins due to the fact that they are a water-soluble substance and are not generally stored in the body in significant amounts. Therefore, frequent supplementation is important. (If you haven’t been tested for Nutritional Deficiencies, I encourage you to learn more about it. It will determine which vitamins your body is lacking.)
Have you ever had a B12 injection? It’s a great way to administer a large amount of this essential vitamin into your system.
We Offer 2 Types of B12 Injections in Our Office:
- MIC B-12 w/ AMP
The MIC also Contains:
- B12-Vitamin B-12 is an important vitamin that you usually get from your food. It is mainly found in meat and dairy products. Vitamin B-12 helps make red blood cells and keeps your nervous system working properly. It gives you a huge energy boost and helps you burn calories, as well as helps increase activity levels.
- Methionine- Sulfur-containing amino acid. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and in body.
- Inositol- Nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex. It aids in the metabolism of fats and reduce blood cholesterol. Helps control mood and appetite.
- Choline- supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products in the body.
- Adenosine monophosphate (AMP) is an intermediary substance formed during the body’s process of creating energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) from food. …consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
Posted in: Fatigue, Vitamins and Supplements, Wellness