IV Nutritional Therapy in Sugar Land, TX
At Dr. Shel Wellness and Aesthetic Center, we pride ourselves in offering the latest techniques to keep you looking and feeling your best. One of these increasingly popular techniques is Intravenous, or IV, Therapy. At Dr. Shel’s, we enjoy getting to share about how this approach and others can change the lives of the residents of Sugar Land and the surrounding area.
We Use IV Therapy to Improve Your Health
When it comes to IV Therapy, our team at Dr. Shel Wellness and Aesthetic Center has meticulously created solutions to aid in a variety of issues. With IV Therapy, the solution, typically containing vitamins, minerals, and other natural substances goes directly into the bloodstream. This bypasses the digestive system and starts working immediately.
IV Therapies offered at Dr. Shel Wellness and Aesthetic Center include:
- Myer’s Cocktail – treats malnutrition
- Vitamin C – has anti-cancer, antihistamine, and antiviral properties
- Weight Loss – aids the body in burning fat
- Glutathione – protects cells from toxins
- Athletic Performance – boosts energy and muscle recovery.
- Chelation – aids in the removal of heavy metal toxins
- UV Light – halts the growth of viruses, bacteria, yeast, and fungus
- Migraine – helps in the reduction of migraines
- Skin Glow – improves skin pigmentation and reduces age spots
Visit Us in Sugar Land
At Dr. Shel Wellness and Aesthetic Center, we consider it a privilege to work and serve our neighbors right here in Sugar Land, Texas. We are conveniently located at 1437 Highway 6, Suite 100, Sugar Land, Texas 77478.
Our office faces Fluor Daniel Drive and has parking spots situated right out front. While located in Sugar Land, we are only a short distance from Houston Galleria, Memorial, Bellaire, and Katy, and service these areas as well.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
We understand how busy life can be, so keeping your health in prime condition is a necessity. Call our team at Dr. Shel Wellness and Aesthetic Center today to schedule your IV Therapy and feel the difference it can make!