12 Days of Wellness, Day 11: Find Balance
- Posted on: Dec 21 2017
Did you know that a combination of balancing all aspects of your life can reduce overall feelings of stress and anxiety?
Too often do we get caught up in our own little world and focus on one of two aspects of life, but this is a sure way to create a world full of stress and anxiety. When you balance out each and every focal point of your life, you will find that you not only are less stressed and anxious, but you are able to better enjoy each aspect of your life, too.
Make time to balance out all spectrums:
- Social life
Here are 5 easy ways to find balance in your life:
- Finding balance is a marathon, not a race. It is not an end goal, it is a part of the journey.
- Establish goals and prioritize each one based on importance. Focus on the most important goals first.
- Set short and long term goals. Sometimes you must achieve short term goals before you can even think about the long term goal. Start with the short term girls and slowly work towards your big picture goals.
- Be specific when setting your goals. If learning yoga is a goal of yours, set a goal to practice 3 times a week for 20 minutes. When you’re more specific, you’re more likely to take action and achieve success.
- Remember that failures are also success. If you’re failing, that means you’re trying. If you’re trying, that means you’re headed in the right direction.
Whether you’re starting a new job, sending your kids off to school, starting a new project or entering into a new relationship, remember that life is one big transition. The key to leading a balanced life is to remember that balance is the process of holding steady during change.
Tagged with: 12 Days of Wellness
Posted in: Wellness