Top 6 Fat-Burning, Metabolism-Boosting Supplements
- Posted on: Mar 8 2018
Achieving your ideal body weight is something we constantly strive for. It is also something that can be incredibly difficult to achieve at times due to hormonal imbalances, stress and/or a busy lifestyle. Not only this, but sticking to a weight management program can be a huge challenge and test of willpower.
While there is no “magic pill” or “potion” to make the fat melt off, there are many ways you can help to maintain weight loss and one of the best ways to do this is through diet, nutrition and supplementation.
The right supplements coupled with the right nutrition is the perfect combination to help you achieve your ideal body weight in 2018.
Below are the top supplements for boosting your metabolism, curbing your appetite and improving your weight loss goals:
- Chromium: This trace mineral is known best for aiding in blood sugar regulation, which in regards to weight loss, may prevent you from experiencing sugar highs and lows. Chromium is also well-known for regulating and minimizing your cravings for sugar and carbohydrates. (Who doesn’t need that!?) Finally, one of the best benefits of chromium is that it promotes lean muscle mass and helps the body to burn fat.
- CLA: Scientifically referred to as Conjugated Linoleic Acid, CLA helps to effectively boost your metabolism and burn stubborn body fat. When paired with the cofactor green tea extract, the effects of CLA are enhanced, further boosting your metabolism, too.
- Weight Support: The ingredients found in Weight Support were handpicked by me personally to help my patients achieve their ideal body weight. This one product alone contains a combination of metabolism-boosting and craving-suppressing nutrients that have all been shown to help improve weight loss without harmful side effects. Weight Support includes chromium, a mineral that helps regulate blood sugar levels and cravings, Meratrim, a blend of plant extracts that inhibit the accumulation of fat, and Capsimax, which helps to manage your appetite and burn calories.
- Selenium: This extremely vital mineral for the human body not only increases immunity and defends against free radical damage, but it also plays a key role in maintaining a healthy metabolism. Selenium acts as a catalyst for the production of active thyroid hormones, which are required for your body to burn fat properly. Because the thyroid gland controls so many everyday body function, such as appetite, weight, energy and more, when you have a thyroid gland that is functioning sub-optimally, you will see that you most likely feel sluggish and have difficulty losing weight, too. When you supplement with a medical grade selenium, you are helping your body to convert the inactive thyroid to the active thyroid, so that your body can assimilate thyroid hormone properly and in turn, help to regulate your metabolism and weight.
- Thyroid Support: In addition to selenium, you want to be sure you are always supporting your thyroid gland with an array of nutrients it needs on a daily basis. Thyroid Support offers just that. Thyroid Support contains safe and effective glandular extracts to increase the function of the thyroid, pituitary, and hypothalamus glands. Again, I just want to stress the importance of your thyroid gland and weight. Because your thyroid gland governs your metabolism, it is crucial that you support it daily if you’re looking to shed a few pounds.
- 14-Day Detox Kit: You may be wondering what detox has to do with weight loss but simply put, fat is stored in toxins. Therefore, to remove fat, you must first remove the toxins from your body. One of the simplest and most efficient ways to do this is by following a science-based nutritional detoxification program, such as the 14-Day Detox. The 14-Day Detox program includes daily packets of supplements and detox drink mix, as well as a helpful booklet to guide you through a two-week detox. By completing a detox program, you will not only eliminate toxins from your body, but you will also reduce inflammation and bloating throughout your body which, in turn, can improve weight loss.
Everybody and every body is so different. If losing weight in 2018 is at the top of your list, I encourage you to try adding at least one of these nutrients into your daily routine to see if it helps.
If you are taking the right supplements, following a clean diet and exercising but still not seeing the results you desire, perhaps your hormones may need to be balanced. Is very common for hormones to be the root cause of weight gain or the inability to lose weight, as well as many other common health concerns. If you believe hormones could be the cause of your weight gain, test your symptoms today to see if hormones are to blame. Click here to take my free online assessment today.
Posted in: Weight Loss