5 Ways to Reduce Stress Naturally
- Posted on: Oct 20 2017
Stress is one of the number one causes of illness, yet it is one of the most avoidable health issues we face. Stress management is something that should be a part of all of our daily routine. Here are five easy ways you can help reduce stress in your day.
5 Ways to Reduce Stress Naturally:
- Exercise & Yoga: One of the best stress relievers available to us is exercise, a natural remedy for anxiety because it releases powerful endorphins in the brain, which acts as the body’s built in mood boosters.
- Meditation: Meditation is a proven stress reliever that helps you deal with worry, anxiety and find peace of mind.
- A Nutrient-Rich Diet: A steady supply of nutrients from a diet that is high in vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, healthy fats, amino acids and antioxidants all help your brain cope with stress better.
- Journaling: A journal is a simple and effective way to monitor your state of mind. Use this time to focus your thoughts and to create positivity in your day. Take time to write down what you are grateful for each day.
- Find balance: A combination of balancing all aspects of your life can reduce overall feelings of stress and anxiety. This includes a health work-life balance, as well as balancing out your hormones naturally and focusing your inner health.
Posted in: Stress Management