5 Supplements to Detoxify Your Body
- Posted on: Mar 19 2018
Latest research studies indicate that the average individual living today has a minimum of 700 toxins existing in their body. These toxins are swimming in nearly every organ and tissue, including the skin, blood, fat tissue and even the brain.
While we may live in a world where toxins and chemicals are abundant, the beauty of the world that we live in is that there have been extraordinary breakthroughs in the natural healthcare industry that allow us to help to remove some of these toxins in their body on a routine and even daily basis.
There have been many exceptional detoxification products designed and made readily available that help cleanse your body, promote a healthy immune system and encourage healthy energy levels on a daily basis. These detoxification supplements contain a blend of enzymes, antioxidants and the most pure ingredients to help flush out harmful toxins to make sure your body functions properly.and efficiently.
Below I am featuring 5 of my favorite supplements to help detoxify your body:
- Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that our body naturally produces. However, it is also very easily depleted, which is why supplementation is crucial. Glutathione is so powerful, it has been known as the “mother of all antioxidants” because of its incredible ability to maintain other essential antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E. Glutathione, in regards to detoxification, helps to protect the cell from free radical damage and has been shown to slow down the aging process, improve energy levels, detoxify the liver and cells, improve skin and strengthen the immune system. I recommend 200-500 mg daily of glutathione daily for detoxification.
- N Acetyl Cysteine, commonly referred to as “NAC”, is the pre-cursor to glutathione, which means it is necessary for optimal glutathione production and is the most effective way to help increase glutathione levels in your body. Additionally, NAC helps to promote healthy kidney and liver function by reducing inflammation, and neutralizing toxins that accumulate in the liver, kidneys and other fatty parts of the body. 400-1200 mg of NAC daily is best for routine detoxification.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, also known as ALA, is a very powerful detoxifier as it has the ability to go in and out of major organs, such as your brain, nerves and liver. ALA helps to regulate other powerful antioxidants, such as glutathione, vitamins C and E, as well as CoQ10. I recommend 400-600 mg of ALA daily for optimal detoxification.
- Selenium, though a trace mineral, also acts as an antioxidant and plays a key role in detoxification. Selenium has the ability to bind to toxins and even heavy metals, such as mercury, and help flush these out of the body. This is an incredible way to remove mercury from the body before it has the chance to absorb itself into your bloodstream and vital organs. I recommend 400 mcg of selenium daily for best results.
- Milk Thistle is yet another very powerful detoxifying agent. Why? Because milk thistle helps to boost glutathione levels in the body by almost 50%! Increased glutathione levels helps to protect your intestines from damage and also supports the body’s ability to detoxify effectively. I recommend 500-100 mg of milk thistle daily, which is the main component in my proprietary Liver Support supplement.
Are you unsure if you need to detox? Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you tired after a full night’s rest?
- Do you have trouble losing weight, despite your efforts?
- Is it difficult for you to remember simple things, such as names, dates or tasks?
- Do you want your body to be a clean canvas so that you can finally feel energetic and balanced one again?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, it is likely that you would benefit from detoxification. Shop all of my natural, safe and effective detoxification products today to get started on a leaner, cleaner more healthy you! Click here to shop now.
PS-Would you like to receive health articles and information directly to your inbox? Subscribe to my newsletter today & get a complimentary copy of my e-book, Get Your Life Back By Balancing Hormones. Click here to subscribe today.